Re entry in USA

pratikhp84

Hello everyone.

I am planning to go for my first h-1b stamping so can you please suggest me the country to go... I also need to know that are we able to get re entry in USA if just in case we don't get stamp. What would be further process. My h-1 expired next year October 2014. So is this right time to go for stamping?

Hello everyone.

I am planning to go for my first h-1b stamping so can you please suggest me the country to go... I also need to know that are we able to get re entry in USA if just in case we don't get stamp. What would be further process. My h-1 expired next year October 2014. So is this right time to go for stamping?

Home country. Without H1B visa you cannot enter US.

Hello everyone.

1. As long as you don't commit any fraud and have the right documents, every consulate is the same, since they all follow the same rules. 

2. NO, you cannot re-enter USA if you don't get a stamp. Your further process depends on the reason for your failure to get a stamp. Only if one knows the reason, they can guide you.

3. You can go to stamping even if your expiry date is one month from tomorrow. You will get your visa expiry date matching your h1b expiry date. There are other factors to consider here, one such example.. if you are a consultant, please be sure to carry a client letter/employer letter if full-time stating that you are required at the client site, or there are chances that they might have additional questions.

Hello everyone.

Did you do your master's in US? if Yes, you can go to any country. Else home country is a must.

Archived