H1B Visa issue

UrgentQ

I have applied for H1B stamping on 2011. My application was under Administrative process. On Nov 2011 my I-797 got expired and I received a call from embassy to provide a new updated

I-797. I was not able to get the employer sponsorship at that time. Now I have new I-797 document but from different employer. Please advise should I submit this for existing visa application or need to apply for new visa application. If I need to apply for new application, how can I withdraw my existing visa application? 

I have applied for H1B stamping on 2011. My application was under Administrative process. On Nov 2011 my I-797 got expired and I received a call from embassy to provide a new updated

I-797. I was not able to get the employer sponsorship at that time. Now I have new I-797 document but from different employer. Please advise should I submit this for existing visa application or need to apply for new visa application. If I need to apply for new application, how can I withdraw my existing visa application? 

2011!!! I believe it would be considered abandoned by now. If not then contact US consulate to withdraw your application. Schedule an interview with new employer's documents.

Forget about the old petition. Take a new appointment and get your visa.

Archived