H1B MTR

Hello please help me ...my h1b petition was rejected on Oct 2013 we filed MTR on Oct 22 2013 .On Dec 13 my status got changed like ..

On December 13, 2013, we transferred your I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER, to your local USCIS Office for further processing. The new office has jurisdiction over your case and will send you a decision as soon as processing is complete or you will be notified if further information or action is needed.

Still no update ... please let me know if anyone in samesitutaion ....any body have any idea about this help me.

Hello please help me ...my h1b petition was rejected on Oct 2013 we filed MTR on Oct 22 2013 .On Dec 13 my status got changed like ..

On December 13, 2013, we transferred your I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER, to your local USCIS Office for further processing. The new office has jurisdiction over your case and will send you a decision as soon as processing is complete or you will be notified if further information or action is needed.

Still no update ... please let me know if anyone in samesitutaion ....any body have any idea about this help me.

Where are you now? If in US what is your status? I believe you know that MTR does not provide you any status to stay in US. You have no other option other than to wait for a decision.

I have one dout ......would it be any problem at stamping ??? And what are chances for stamping in India .This is my first stamping .I have done masters in Germany I visited USA on Oct 2013 as a visitor ......I have B2 visa only .kindly tell me.

Thank you.

Let a decision be taken based on filed MTR. If approved you can approach an US consulate for visa stamping.

• 2 months later...

Archived