EB2 NIW

Hello

I am Mechanical engg with PhD in mechanical engg from OSU. I have one journal publication and 1 under review. I am reviewer for 3 journals and one conference. So far I have reviewed 6 papers.

I studied master at IIT, also I was exchange student at German University.I have 2 years of work experience in India

and currently I am working in automobile industry in Michigan for past 2 years.

Do you think, it is worth putting in effort to apply for NIW in Outstanding reseachers category.

Thanks

Hello

I am Mechanical engg with PhD in mechanical engg from OSU. I have one journal publication and 1 under review. I am reviewer for 3 journals and one conference. So far I have reviewed 6 papers.

I studied master at IIT, also I was exchange student at German University.I have 2 years of work experience in India

and currently I am working in automobile industry in Michigan for past 2 years.

Do you think, it is worth putting in effort to apply for NIW in Outstanding reseachers category.

Thanks

I doubt you qualify. Check with an immigration attorney.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks

there is no OR category is EB2..

OR category is in EB1..

NIW is literally what it says..national interest waiver..that your work serves national interest with other qualifying merits..

Archived