Labor Approved;H1B Denied;Can the Labor be used for new H1b?

Hi,

I was working in US on H1b visa and my company X applied for my Labor and got approved. Before I filed for the next step,I went to India for a vacation and my H1B visa got denied. This happened in 2011. Now, I have applied for a new H1b through company Y. My question is can I use the old Labor Cerificate to proceed with the GC? Or else, is there any use of the old labor certification?

Thanks in Advance.

- Ponnuz

Hi,

I was working in US on H1b visa and my company X applied for my Labor and got approved. Before I filed for the next step,I went to India for a vacation and my H1B visa got denied. This happened in 2011. Now, I have applied for a new H1b through company Y. My question is can I use the old Labor Cerificate to proceed with the GC? Or else, is there any use of the old labor certification?

Thanks in Advance.

- Ponnuz

New one is required.

Hi,

Thanks in Advance.

- Ponnuz

what's the status of your GC after labor approval??

Archived