H1B Visa employer (annotation) and I-797 Employer Different...

frieds4u

I am in India currently...

1. I got my visa stamped based on company A (I797 of company A)

2. I got another I-797 from company B (current company). I checked with US consultate and I was informed that I need to get another stamp in my passport.

3. I got new visa approved based on I797 from Company B... Visa office has cancelled previous visa (based on I797 from Company A).

Now, due to some reasons, I would like to travel based on company A's I797 instead of company B's I797.

The visa which was based on company A was cancelled but I still have valid H1B visa stamp on my passport.

I797 from both companies are valid.

Is this possible to travel based on company A's I797?

OR

Do i have to again get visa stamp for company A ?? (which could be risky).

Please help me with this..

Thanks in advance..

I am in India currently...

1. I got my visa stamped based on company A (I797 of company A)

2. I got another I-797 from company B (current company). I checked with US consultate and I was informed that I need to get another stamp in my passport.

3. I got new visa approved based on I797 from Company B... Visa office has cancelled previous visa (based on I797 from Company A).

Now, due to some reasons, I would like to travel based on company A's I797 instead of company B's I797.

The visa which was based on company A was cancelled but I still have valid H1B visa stamp on my passport.

I797 from both companies are valid.

Is this possible to travel based on company A's I797?

OR

Do i have to again get visa stamp for company A ?? (which could be risky).

Please help me with this..

Thanks in advance..

As long as your intention is to work for company A (they have a job for you) and you have a valid H1B visa (anyone) and I797 for A then you can travel.

Archived