Can H1B Approved Petition be transferred If it is revoked

priank26

Hi 

I seek some advice in my case.

I have a valid approved H1B petition from Employer A which is approved till 2015.

I have not yet stamped the H1B Visa, and hence not travelled on this petition and still in India.

My Queries are.

1. If I look for another Employer B for getting the H1B transferred and my Employer A get to know about it and they revoke the current H1B petition 

a. In this case can the Employer B still apply for the H1B transfer and Will it be approved.

b. Will I be still Cap exempted for 6 years if my current H1b petition is revoked/cancelled.

Regards

Priyank

Hi 

I seek some advice in my case.

I have a valid approved H1B petition from Employer A which is approved till 2015.

I have not yet stamped the H1B Visa, and hence not travelled on this petition and still in India.

My Queries are.

1. If I look for another Employer B for getting the H1B transferred and my Employer A get to know about it and they revoke the current H1B petition 

a. In this case can the Employer B still apply for the H1B transfer and Will it be approved.

b. Will I be still Cap exempted for 6 years if my current H1b petition is revoked/cancelled.

Regards

Priyank

a. Yes.

b. Yes.

Archived