J1 Waiver stage 2 documents

rahsutitalug

Hi

I am in process to send NORI form to Indian offices. In forum I read that I have to send documents like copy of passport, degree certificate etc., along with main NORI from. I do not want to send originals to India so photocopies notarized from a US notary will work?

I have had a bad experience in this regard. For my marriage registration in Jamshedpur, the registry office didn't considered documents notorized in US.

Please help.

Thanks

Hi

I am in process to send NORI form to Indian offices. In forum I read that I have to send documents like copy of passport, degree certificate etc., along with main NORI from. I do not want to send originals to India so photocopies notarized from a US notary will work?

I have had a bad experience in this regard. For my marriage registration in Jamshedpur, the registry office didn't considered documents notorized in US.

Please help.

Thanks

No one wants you to send original documents. Send copies notarized by authorities in US.

Hi

Please help.

Thanks

I am not understanding why notarized copies of passport, degree certificates etc needed. When I sent them to Mumbai, none was notarized...if any further questions, please feel free to contact me at the user name in combination with gmail. All the best.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived