Same Client but different employer

murthymafia

HI 

I am planning to go to Vis stamping to Jamica , i am working with same client for more than 2 years but changed to a different employer in OPT , now i am in H1 with the current employer.

My concern is if the VO ask why did you change you change your employer, what should be my answer, please advice.

Thank you in advance for taking time to guide me.

HI 

I am planning to go to Vis stamping to Jamica , i am working with same client for more than 2 years but changed to a different employer in OPT , now i am in H1 with the current employer.

My concern is if the VO ask why did you change you change your employer, what should be my answer, please advice.

Thank you in advance for taking time to guide me.

How do we know for what reason you changed your employer? Answer the truth.

Actually this is the story 

i started with Employer A --- > employer B(middle layer) -->Prime vendor --- > client 

after a year i moved on to middle layer 

Employer B --> Prime Vendor --> Client

The reason i shifted is Employer doesn't pay on time and second reason is more money. 

i started with Employer A --- > employer B(middle layer) -->Prime vendor --- > client 

The reason i shifted is Employer doesn't pay on time and second reason is more money. 

Tell the same to VO.

Explain the same to the vo.

Why didn't you filed a complaint against that employer when he was not paying you on time??

Archived