US Visa stamping appointment reschedule - Toronto Canada

sakthimeil

I have scheduled my appointment for US visa stamping on 05/12/2014. However it looks like I might get my passport may end of next week along with my visitor visa for Canada.

When I went to reschedule the appointment, it is showing next available appointment is on Oct this year and hence I didn't proceed. Is there a possibility the appointment would be available even after the alert message showing next available appointment on October like that.

I'm hoping to complete my stamping as soon as get the Canada Visitor's visa

Appreciate your help if anyone could clarify.

Sakthi

I have scheduled my appointment for US visa stamping on 05/12/2014. However it looks like I might get my passport may end of next week along with my visitor visa for Canada.

When I went to reschedule the appointment, it is showing next available appointment is on Oct this year and hence I didn't proceed. Is there a possibility the appointment would be available even after the alert message showing next available appointment on October like that.

I'm hoping to complete my stamping as soon as get the Canada Visitor's visa

Appreciate your help if anyone could clarify.

Sakthi

I have applied for canadian visitor visa about 3 weeks ago and still haven't had any updates? When did you apply for your tourist visa? Also, i have not scheduled my US Visa stamping appointment yet. What city did you schedule yours? Do you know if there is any way to find out which city has the shortest wait time to schedule an appointment?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I have applied for candian tourist visa today.  I personally went and submitted the documents at the Candian Embassy in NYC.

Let me know when you guys get your passport. I am also targeting for dates in may end or june however the dates available are  only in Oct which is strange... Not sure when this would move. keep posted if you find a date in may end or june .

Archived