Usa b1 visa refused once and b1/b2 refused twice

Inder1186

Hi

I applied for a b1 visa in 2012 november and b1/b2 in feb 2013 and oct 2013

All got refused!

The issue is feel is my emoyment background.

The case is so:

I used to work for a small IT company as a creative lead which i joined in 2009 november

I started my own brand in 2012 but i kept working with the previous company as part timer...

The same compan's head office at USA wanted me to come their for a training for which i applied first two times and got refused.

March 2013 onwards i left working as part timer as well...

I then applied for a visitor visa in november.

At the consulate everything went well except they sounded like they were confused about my emoyment model(which ia quite different) and they denied it straight forward.

I stringly believe that this confusion is reason to denial.

How should i proceed if i want to apply again as i want to travel Alaska.

Iam personally doing a landscape photography project for myself for which i've travelled to many countries like UK, Iceland, Austria,Netherlands, italy etc...

Help

Hi

I applied for a b1 visa in 2012 november and b1/b2 in feb 2013 and oct 2013

All got refused!

The issue is feel is my emoyment background.

The case is so:

I used to work for a small IT company as a creative lead which i joined in 2009 november

I started my own brand in 2012 but i kept working with the previous company as part timer...

The same compan's head office at USA wanted me to come their for a training for which i applied first two times and got refused.

March 2013 onwards i left working as part timer as well...

I then applied for a visitor visa in november.

At the consulate everything went well except they sounded like they were confused about my emoyment model(which ia quite different) and they denied it straight forward.

I stringly believe that this confusion is reason to denial.

How should i proceed if i want to apply again as i want to travel Alaska.

Iam personally doing a landscape photography project for myself for which i've travelled to many countries like UK, Iceland, Austria,Netherlands, italy etc...

Help

Take the help of an immigration attorney.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

i went for the interview yesterday, as mentioned it was my fourth time.I got the B1B2 visa this time.

Above was the scenario, so this time all i did was took lot of documents with me (supporting).

I thing that one of my friend told me which i liked very logical was that do take a lot of documents for supporting ur answers.And because everyone knows the basic questions so one can easily prepare the documents.After every question answer the question and quickly pick the relevant document and ask the consular to check the document. Dont worry they dont get irritated, the act of presenting the documents after ur answer makes ur answer more relevant to them coz if someone is showing a document so it obviously gonna be a supporting one, they never see the document though but it makes them believe more.

Not everyone has an intention of not coming back to India, and not everyone can just prove the same verbally, They will never ask you to show the documents but if you take documents with them and ask them to see it, trust me, they'll trust you.

Thats what my analysis is after whole experience (3 denials).

Cheers guys !

Archived