Visa Appointment on May 20th@ Kingston, Jamaica.... Looking for Shared Accommodation

chandrasekhar002000

I will be needing from May 18th to May 23rd in Jamaica for my stay. If you know someone who is planning for those dates, please let me know. I am ready to book a hotel nearby the consulate. Please let me know, if anyone is willing to join.

Thanks.

Hey Chandra,

i would like to join with you for the shared accommodation, i have my interview scheduled on May 19th. can you please share your contact details : *********@gmail.com

Thanks

I will be needing from May 18th to May 23rd in Jamaica for my stay. If you know someone who is planning for those dates, please let me know. I am ready to book a hotel nearby the consulate. Please let me know, if anyone is willing to join.

Thanks.

Hey Chandra,

I am going for stamping on May 20th too. I did not book the accommodation yet. Let us coordinate if you are ok with it.

Hey Chandra,

I am going for stamping on May 20th too. I did not book the accommodation yet. Let us coordinate if you are ok with it.

Hey chandra, 

Just like i quoted above you can reach me with my same Muthy userid on gmail -----  dot com.

I have already contacted a accommodation in a community 5 minutes away from consulate and it can be shared and is cheaper.

Archived