One year MBA H1B category

student196

Hi All,

I have a bachelors in computer science, and an MBA from India and 4 years of work experience, Got an admission for a one year MBA program in USA. I confirmed with the university that I would be eligible for 12 month OPT.Can someone please tell me if I would come under Masters quota for H1B for the 1 year MBA program.

Thanks,

Hi All,

I have a bachelors in computer science, and an MBA from India and 4 years of work experience, Got an admission for a one year MBA program in USA. I confirmed with the university that I would be eligible for 12 month OPT.Can someone please tell me if I would come under Masters quota for H1B for the 1 year MBA program.

Thanks,

Only if the degree is from an accredited, public or non-profit university.

Hi All,

Thanks,

You will be eligible for OPT only if your are on F1 status for one year.

You can use that degree if it's from non profit/ accredited university.

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

Thanks,

Pls share the name of the university and is it non-profit and accredited university?

Archived