OPT Extension


Recommended Posts

Hello, I am on OPT and working full time for an organisation, my OPT is going to expire soon and I would like to apply for OPT extension, however the org I currently work with is not e verified, I read in a forum that we can transfer to an e-verified employer but still continue working for my current company, and I will receive my paycheck from the e verified company, what do they mean by this? what are my options? Does it mean I change my bank account number where I receive my paycheck to the bank account number of the e verified employer? also change the name on the paycheck from mine to the e verified employer? what else does it mean to "transfer"?


I need to speak to my current employer regarding this soon , also, I know an e verified employer who is willing to make the transfer. 


Please advise, 

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.