Employer not paying

NAS

My case.

My employer never paid my salary on time. Always I have to be behind him calling 10-20 time to deposit my salary.

By normal he has to pay me every 45 days. Like February month salary he will pay by March 15th.

I send my resignation to him last Friday, Actually my resignation date is 14-March , I didn’t updated him since I know he won’t even pay my march month salary.

Can anyone suggest me what is the best option available for me to get my salary from him?

I try to reach him last 3-4 days he is not answering the phone as usual.

Also, in the span of 9 months most of the time he does counter deposit. And in that 4 time cheque got bounced because of insufficient and my bank charged me fine for that.

My case.

My employer never paid my salary on time. Always I have to be behind him calling 10-20 time to deposit my salary.

By normal he has to pay me every 45 days. Like February month salary he will pay by March 15th.

I send my resignation to him last Friday, Actually my resignation date is 14-March , I didn’t updated him since I know he won’t even pay my march month salary.

Can anyone suggest me what is the best option available for me to get my salary from him?

Also, in the span of 9 months most of the time he does counter deposit. And in that 4 time cheque got bounced because of insufficient and my bank charged me fine for that.

File a complaint with DOL.

My case.

Oh, and on H1 you have to get paid no less than monthly. Getting paid every 45 days is illegal.

File a complaint with DOL. That's the best option. And it doesn't cost you anything.

Archived