Stamping possibility after USCIS (FDNS) Site Visit

raks.ja

I had two USCIS site visits just after H1 transfer (2011) and H1 extension (2014).

First visit was done in 2011 and another was done in 2013.

Now my wife is planning to visit India, Does anyone have any idea whether these site visits could cause any issue in stamping? Does anyone have similar experience?

Earlier I sponsored my parents and their visa got rejected 3 times but at the same time my Parents in law's visa got approved in one time post first USCIS visit (2011).

So I wanted to know

1. Will these site visit can cause any issue in my wife's h4 stamping?

2. Is there any way I can know if I have any issue in my file, why each time I randomly get selected in site visit (FDNS) programme?

3. Is there any red flag in my file so they reject my parents visa?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Raks.ja - I had one as well. so its not targetted. Are you in EVC? Can we connect offline?

Rahul412 - Assuming site visits go fine, does it add value to strengethen visa stamping chances at US consulates in India? Wld visa officers have visibility to these passed site inspections?

Thank you!

Raks.ja - I had one as well. so its not targetted. Are you in EVC? Can we connect offline?

Rahul412 - Assuming site visits go fine, does it add value to strengethen visa stamping chances at US consulates in India? Wld visa officers have visibility to these passed site inspections?

Thank you!

Your H1 site visit has nothing to do with H4. If your H1 is clear then H4 is clear.

Hello All,

Still awaiting feedback on below question:

Assuming site visits go fine, does it add value to strengethen visa stamping chances at US consulates in India? Wld visa officers have visibility to these passed site inspections?

No it won't add any "value".

Your H1B and any processing of it has no relationship to your parents visitor visa applications. They are judged on their qualifications for the visa. Your H1B could be revoked and they receive their visa as well as your last experience.

The question is, why would your parent NEED to go back to India. Too many visitors have failed to return home when their authorized stay expired. Your parent fit the profile of those who have remained in the US as illegal overstays. That is the problem.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived