H4 extension based on I140 approval

spgan

I am planning to file the H4 extension for my dependents with my H1B. But I got stuck with these questions in the I-539 form and no idea what to fill. Can anyone please help me on this?

Part 3: Processing Information

1)  I/We request that my/our current or requested status be extended until (mm/dd/yyyy): No idea what date I have to enter here since there is no date available in my I-140 notice

2) Is this application based on an extension or change of status already granted to your spouse, child, or parent?

No  or Yes USCIS Recepit #: Do I need to enter I-140 receipt number here?

3) Is this application based on a separate petition or application to give your spouse, child, or parent an extension or change of status? ----No or -----Yes, filed with this I-539.

---- Yes, filed previously and pending with USCIS. Receipt #:

Also, do I need fill anything else specifically when I file H4 based on I-140?

I am planning to file the H4 extension for my dependents with my H1B. But I got stuck with these questions in the I-539 form and no idea what to fill. Can anyone please help me on this?

Part 3: Processing Information

1)  I/We request that my/our current or requested status be extended until (mm/dd/yyyy): No idea what date I have to enter here since there is no date available in my I-140 notice

2) Is this application based on an extension or change of status already granted to your spouse, child, or parent?

No  or Yes USCIS Recepit #: Do I need to enter I-140 receipt number here?

3) Is this application based on a separate petition or application to give your spouse, child, or parent an extension or change of status? ----No or -----Yes, filed with this I-539.

---- Yes, filed previously and pending with USCIS. Receipt #:

Also, do I need fill anything else specifically when I file H4 based on I-140?

1. Your H1B petition validity date. No one needs your I-140 data now.

2. Your I797 receipt number.

Archived