Studying while on H1B


Recommended Posts

You can study as a part time either evening or weekend courses and does not require any permission from employer if the working hours will be normal business days Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 6 PM.


Make sure if you are going to apply for a Green Card under EB-2 quota your degree should be from accredited university either its part time or full me is fine.


If you want do a full time study then convert into F1 Visa.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.