MurthyTeam: A consultation with a knowledgeable, experienced attorney from the Murthy Law Firm...


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

I really need to get answer for the below mentioned question.


I am currently in India and  got H1B visa stamping done for employer A.

Now, I have got another I797 approved from employer B.

I want to travel to US based on employer B's peition.


Do I need to get a new H1B visa stamp for employer B OR I can travel based on existing visa stamp ?


My dilemma...


Check with usvisadocs support in India they mentioned -- I need to get new visa stamp...

But all answers on various forums says --  I don't need new visa stamp and I can travel with existing visa stamp.


Please advise which is accurate answer..



Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.