Working on H4 (******)

sunny.royer

Hi,
i have few friends here who want me to Join *****. i am on H4 and have following questions:

1) Is working in *******/******legal on H4? if not, how do people do it without being caught?
I mean, doesn't the income go to bank? or is it possible to ask these companies to wire money directly to India, or send it as cash to US address?
2) Similarly, earning gift cards etc using Swagbucks( online marketing surveys) is legit/legal or not? 

3) Is there a limit to how much one can earn, by any of above methods before it becomes taxable/to be reported to IRS?

Thanks
Sunny

On H4, you can NOT work at all.

And trying to hide it by sending money to some other country only makes it worse.

You have to report your worldwide income on your US tax returns, anyway.

If you work on H4, you WILL be caught, and you will not have any future in the US.

Hi,

i have few friends here who want me to Join *****. i am on H4 and have following questions:

1) Is working in *******/******legal on H4? if not, how do people do it without being caught?

I mean, doesn't the income go to bank? or is it possible to ask these companies to wire money directly to India, or send it as cash to US address?

2) Similarly, earning gift cards etc using Swagbucks( online marketing surveys) is legit/legal or not? 

3) Is there a limit to how much one can earn, by any of above methods before it becomes taxable/to be reported to IRS?

Thanks

Sunny

Any work or pay on H4 is illegal.

Archived