H1B salary ways to pay- Seniors please help urgent


Recommended Posts

My employer did not pay me according to LCA during first term on H1B and now is going to give me a notarized affidavit that says that it supplemented W2. is this legal? Please let me know of which this can be fixed without contacting department of labor. I want to be able to continue working with the same company. Please advice

Link to comment

He would have had to add it to the W2. You and he are responsible for taxes on the amount of any wages which will be reflected in W2.


You really need a legitimate employer. Anyone with any knowledge of US tax laws would never have proposed a "notorized statement" as an option.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.