Can I go for Stamping with Old Client Letter and old Vendor Letter, EVVC Model

archana09

Hi 

First of all Apologize me  for this Long Post as I do not want Run back in Circles, hence I provided as much Information as Possible.

I have been in US since Jan 2005. I went to US for my Masters, so from Jan 2005 to Dec 2006 I was on F1, I am on H1B since 2007.

I have Completed my six years Quota on September 2013. In the Mean time I have applied for my Green Card while in this Process I got my I-140 approved with Priority Date as June 2011.

I had Applied for my H1B extension based on my I-140 and got my H1B Approved for  3 years ( but did not Got my H1b Stamped) from a Client with whom I have been Working with them Since April 2012, The Project was supposed to Go till 2016 but  Unfortunately due sudden turn of Events at the organization My Project was Cut Short to March 31st 2014.

On March 25 2014 I have to start to India on an Emergency as My Father in Law Passed Away. So I left the Project with one Week Due on hand. Now since i am out of Country I am forced to go to for Visa Stamping. My Concern is How I should Appear for My Visa interview.

I do not have a Recent Client Letter and Vendor Letter As I do have them Dated August 2013 as that was the Time I have applied for my H1B Extension.

I tried Contacting the Vendor for a Letter stating that I was on the Project till March 2014 also Tried my Luck with the Client Too But No Luck. In the mean time I have to Booked my Visa interview on April 28th 2014.

What are my Chances to get my Visa Stamped. Also I am on EVVC model There was also  change in this too.

My Contract With the Client

Setup From April 2012 to December 2013

ABC------> EFG ---->  IJK -------------->LMN -------> Me

Client        Vendor1    Vendor2           Employer       Employee

Setup From Dec2013 to March 2014

ABC------> EFG ---->  XYZ -------------->LMN -------> Me

Client        Vendor1    Vendor2           Employer       Employee

This Change was not Done on Purpose but we were Forced to Do the Changes. if you look at it, the Changes were only the Vendor2 

Can I take my Chances for the Visa interview with my Existing Client Letter and Vendor Letters( unfortunately the Vendor2 letter is the  letter  from IJK, and not XYZ)

Client Badge, Cilent's Time Tracking and issue Tracking.. Screen Shot where i was there in their's Org Chart.

I Was Planning to Change this Setup in my Next Project and Come to india for Stamping, But have to Start immediately as i did not had any other Alternative other than to Start.

In the Mean time My Employer is requesting me to Come back on H4 as my Spouse is also on H1B, this raises me one more question 

What will Happen to my GC process with my H1B if i come on H4? Will my GC be still in process or it will be terminated? Do i have to start a new GC if i come on H4?

I have the Priority date as June  2011.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Hi,

Thank you very much for the Reply,

My employer gave me a Option as similar as yours, but he mentioned about Amendment after Coming to US they will Pursue for COS to H1 with them through amendment Process.

I am not Sure are you mentioning the same process, but instead of going back to my employer are you suggesting me to find a FTE..

Regards

Hi,

Thank you very much for the Reply,

My employer gave me a Option as similar as yours, but he mentioned about Amendment after Coming to US they will Pursue for COS to H1 with them through amendment Process.

I am not Sure are you mentioning the same process, but instead of going back to my employer are you suggesting me to find a FTE..

Regards

That's correct. The reason for FTE is because it has more chances of visa approval. With layers between you can't get visa easily.

Archived