Vancouver Stamping April10th ..Still waiting for passport

srisuchitra

hi.. My visa got approved on April 10th  .i.e on Thursday in Vancouver but still I didn't get any mail for passport pickup . its day 8 today. I been to consulate again, but they say administrative process sometimes takes up to 2 months . I have no clues whats happening.

Any 1 still waiting for passport who went for visa on that day or during that time?

hi.. My visa got approved on April 10th  .i.e on Thursday in Vancouver but still I didn't get any mail for passport pickup . its day 8 today. I been to consulate again, but they say administrative process sometimes takes up to 2 months . I have no clues whats happening.

Any 1 still waiting for passport who went for visa on that day or during that time?

Hey are you still there in Vancouver? Where you are staying? I have my stamping date on 25th. Planning to come to Vancouver on 24th. Please update once you get the passport. 

Thanks

Lavanya

sorry to hear that, we are not different then you except we interviewed on April 14 and waiting for passport.. 

Good luck to you and all who are waiting..

sorry to hear that, we are not different then you except we interviewed on April 14 and waiting for passport.. 

Good luck to you and all who are waiting..

I'm staying in Grouse inn. will update here once I get the updates.about my passport, but  due to this long weekend no choice to wait until tues i.e april 21.

Hey Srisuchitra

Did you get your passport or any kindda update.

HI Lavanya,this is haricharan

i did my interview on Apr 24th and visa got approved. Waiting for email from them, to pick my passport.

I saw you posts abt your interview on 25th, how it went? i hope you also waiting for there email to pick your passport?

Can you please tell me what is ur status on this. Thank you very much.

Archived