Interview waiver for H1B renewal

amol77

Hi All,

I have recently got my second H1B petition approved in January this year. My earlier visa stamping is from Chennai.Planning to go to Mexico( Tijuana) for stamping. Now a days there are two parts of this whole process 1) finger printing and biometrics 2) actual interview.

In Chennai also i went through both these processes.

I read somewhere that one can be eligible for renewal of Visa without consular interview. Can some one let me know  how it works  and has any one availed it in past.

Would be glad to experiences.

Thanks

Amol

Hi All,

I have recently got my second H1B petition approved in January this year. My earlier visa stamping is from Chennai.Planning to go to Mexico( Tijuana) for stamping. Now a days there are two parts of this whole process 1) finger printing and biometrics 2) actual interview.

I read somewhere that one can be eligible for renewal of Visa without consular interview. Can some one let me know  how it works  and has any one availed it in past.

Thanks

Amol

You are not eligible if you go to Mexico and US consulates in Mexico do not have drop box facility. Look at the eligibility for drop box eligibility in India.

Hi All,

Thanks

Amol

You need to apply at Chennai consulate for visa under waiver program.

Archived