Processing GreenCard from India

vishelp123

Hi All,

I am currently working as Contractor for a  US Company A from India. I have 5 years of Experience(3 years as permanent employee and 2 years as contractor). 

Now another US Company B is willing to process my Greencard while i continue to work from India for Company A. 

My questions are:

1. Can Company B file my Green card in EB2? 

2. If incase Company A wants me to come to US using H1B for 1 year or so(I have n approved h1b petition for company A), Can i visit US for Company A without affecting the Counselor GC process with Company B?

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I am currently working as Contractor for a  US Company A from India. I have 5 years of Experience(3 years as permanent employee and 2 years as contractor). 

Now another US Company B is willing to process my Greencard while i continue to work from India for Company A. 

My questions are:

2. If incase Company A wants me to come to US using H1B for 1 year or so(I have n approved h1b petition for company A), Can i visit US for Company A without affecting the Counselor GC process with Company B?

Thanks in advance.

1. Depends on the position and requirement and not just based on your qualification.

2. Yes.

My questions are:

Thanks in advance.

1. That depends on the job requirements

2. H1 and GC are not related.

Archived