H1b stamping at Hyderabad, need help

ksr105

Hi,

I'm planning to go for H1B VISA Stamping in Hyderabad, India.

History:

I did my master of physics in Hyderabad.

F1 in Aug 2006 at Chennai Consulate for Doctors (masters) degree in Physics at XXX University

H1 petition filed and approved in October 2007.

H1 stamping with Employer 'X' in Matamoras, Mexico - Feb 2008, Successful.

Worked Full time Software developer with company "ABC" in 2008 a couple of months,

Then back on F1 status by just crossing the Canada border

And completed Masters in physics from the same school

Then on OPT worked for a company for 8 months as a intern

Then started working from August 2012 as Physics lecturer for my present “YYY” university who filed H1 petition and approved in January 2013.

now, my wife is on H4, and stared MBA part time in School where i am working. wants to change to F1 attend F1 stamping at Hyderabad. Can we both attend (H1B, H4 to F1) interview at the same time on one DS form?

Now Planning For H1 Stamping in Hyderabad, INDIA.

Questions:

1) Do I need to go to INDIA for my visa stamping.

2) Will there be any issue with my old H1 visa for (about 1 and half year) software which is different filed.

3) Does VO ask about the old pay stubs (for Software job) which I don’t have all.

3) Does the visa office ask about why I moved to H1 visa before completing my Education?

4) What questions VO could ask

5) What are the Chances of getting visa?

Reply is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi,

I'm planning to go for H1B VISA Stamping in Hyderabad, India.

History:

I did my master of physics in Hyderabad.

F1 in Aug 2006 at Chennai Consulate for Doctors (masters) degree in Physics at XXX University

H1 petition filed and approved in October 2007.

H1 stamping with Employer 'X' in Matamoras, Mexico - Feb 2008, Successful.

Worked Full time Software developer with company "ABC" in 2008 a couple of months,

Then back on F1 status by just crossing the Canada border

And completed Masters in physics from the same school

Then on OPT worked for a company for 8 months as a intern

Then started working from August 2012 as Physics lecturer for my present “YYY” university who filed H1 petition and approved in January 2013.

now, my wife is on H4, and stared MBA part time in School where i am working. wants to change to F1 attend F1 stamping at Hyderabad. Can we both attend (H1B, H4 to F1) interview at the same time on one DS form?

Now Planning For H1 Stamping in Hyderabad, INDIA.

Questions:

1) Do I need to go to INDIA for my visa stamping.

2) Will there be any issue with my old H1 visa for (about 1 and half year) software which is different filed.

3) Does VO ask about the old pay stubs (for Software job) which I don’t have all.

3) Does the visa office ask about why I moved to H1 visa before completing my Education?

4) What questions VO could ask

5) What are the Chances of getting visa?

Reply is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

You guys can go together but your interviews will not be together as your wife is applying for a F1 and not as your dependent (H4).

1. If your visa is not valid at the date of your return to US you need new H1B visa.

2. There is a possibility.

3. There is a possibility.

4. Anything.

5. No one knows.

Archived