blue form processing time

Attended my visa interview on 3-April and got blue form with additional admin processing option checked with case number. Visa officer just asked simple questions (Who is your employer, who is your client, Are you currently employed and how long you are working for this client). Finally, they collected my petition and client letter. Please let me know how long it will take to complete this process.

Any help is highly appreciated!!!!

Thanks,

Jay

We cannot predict how many days they will take for Admin processing, all we need to wait and see.  But from your end, always keep in contact with your Client and Employer, say if they recieved any email or questions they have to respond asap to clear questions related to admin process.  Looking at your questions asked by VO, i dont think it wont take much time in your case.   Can i know where did you took ur interview?

Hope for the BEST!!

Attended my visa interview on 3-April and got blue form with additional admin processing option checked with case number. Visa officer just asked simple questions (Who is your employer, who is your client, Are you currently employed and how long you are working for this client). Finally, they collected my petition and client letter. Please let me know how long it will take to complete this process.

Any help is highly appreciated!!!!

Thanks,

Jay

No specific timeline for administrative processing.

We cannot predict how many days they will take for Admin processing, all we need to wait and see.  But from your end, always keep in contact with your Client and Employer, say if they recieved any email or questions they have to respond asap to clear questions related to admin process.  Looking at your questions asked by VO, i dont think it wont take much time in your case.   Can i know where did you took ur interview?

Hope for the BEST!!

I attended my interview in Chennai consulate.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi jayarajperumal. Have you seen any changes in your visa processing? I got a blue 221g on the 22nd of april (they retained my 797, i129, resume and passport). They have not asked for any additional documents. The case status still has not updated from the 22nd of april. I really hope this process is done quickly because now my life is pretty much established in the US and I am making bill payments from here. Unfortunately due to the nature of my profession I cannot even work remotely. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived