Green Card for Registered Nurse

Hi Murthy team,

I have one question on Green card.. My wife is registered nurse in India and living in USA for more than 3 years on H4... I realized recently that one of my friend entered in USA with Green card as she has registered nurse in India.

They said they got Green card immediate after entering into USA...

I want to understand is there any way we can get Green card for registered nurses in USA? Please advise 

Hi Murthy team,

I have one question on Green card.. My wife is registered nurse in India and living in USA for more than 3 years on H4... I realized recently that one of my friend entered in USA with Green card as she has registered nurse in India.

That depends. It is possible for registered nurses to avoid the LC, using the so-called "Schedule A."

But the person still would face the PD backlogs if the person is from particular countries, like India and China.

Hi Murthy team,

I want to understand is there any way we can get Green card for registered nurses in USA? Please advise 

I think that is based on H1C and the program ended in 2009. Wait for other members opinion.

Archived