Applying for H4


Recommended Posts

I want to apply H-4 for my wife and change her status from OPT (student) to H-4. Can I do it myself or I need to ask lawyer to do that?



Try to fill I539 application with guidance from I539 filling instructions available in USCIS website. If you think you can do it by yourself it should be fine. If not then take the help of an attorney.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.