Evidence for I140 approval?

gopalakrishnach

Hi,

I am going for my H1B visa stamping ( renewal )  to Vancouver Canada on Apr 9. My I140 is approved. I want to know are there any document(s) I need to carry with me to interview as an evidence that my I140 is approved or else just saying my I140 is approved to VO when he/she asks me that question is enough?

My employer says no need to carry anything for this.

Hi,

I am going for my H1B visa stamping ( renewal )  to Vancouver Canada on Apr 9. My I140 is approved. I want to know are there any document(s) I need to carry with me to interview as an evidence that my I140 is approved or else just saying my I140 is approved to VO when he/she asks me that question is enough?

You need to have a copy of I140 approval notice, it is similar to your I 797 notice and actually says I 797 as well. Please ask your employer to provide a copy of I140 approval notice.

Hi,

It is better to carry evidence of I-140 approval.

Archived