RFE on I-140 Please help

pacificjak

Folks ,

I have BS (Comp. Sci)+ 7 yrs of progressive experience and we filed I-140 PP in EB2.  I got the below RFE. Can someone please help me preparing its response.

You are seeking the services of the beneficiary as a database administrator. In order to established eligibility, you must document that:

1: The position qualifies for the classification requested.

2: The beneficiary is qualified for the position.

Please Help Guys , I have invested 3 years and substantial $ to reach to this point.

Folks ,

I have BS (Comp. Sci)+ 7 yrs of progressive experience and we filed I-140 PP in EB2.  I got the below RFE. Can someone please help me preparing its response.

You are seeking the services of the beneficiary as a database administrator. In order to established eligibility, you must document that:

Please Help Guys , I have invested 3 years and substantial $ to reach to this point.

Your employer's attorney would have to handle this.

Did you ask your employer?? Can't answer without knowing your complete educational BG.

BTW, what's mean by "invested substantial $"??

I have done B.E. (Comp Sci ) from India and have 10+ years of progressive experience. Looks like neither my lawyer nor employer  has  seen  this kind of RFE and are not confident enough about its reply. 

If both do not know how to respond to this RFE then take the help of Murthy law firm.

I have done B.E. (Comp Sci ) from India and have 10+ years of progressive experience. Looks like neither my lawyer nor employer  has  seen  this kind of RFE and are not confident enough about its reply. 

If that's the case then you hire your own lawyer to answer this RFE.

Archived