H1 and H4 visa question

rakhy_rakey

Hi, 

I have H1B visa with Company A and Company B will start processing transfer of my H1B visa in 2 weeks. So in total, My new H1B will come in 1 month (around April 27th). I have wedding scheduled in May 1st week.My current Visa stamp with Company A expires in Sept of this year.

Can I travel India with the existing Visa and new I-797 form from Company B without needing to attend Visa interview while coming back ? 

Since I can't wait for my new I-797 notice form to come, can I schedule interview appointment for my wife with existing WAC Number ? Or do I have to do it with upcoming WAC number ? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

thanks,

Hi, 

I have H1B visa with Company A and Company B will start processing transfer of my H1B visa in 2 weeks. So in total, My new H1B will come in 1 month (around April 27th). I have wedding scheduled in May 1st week.My current Visa stamp with Company A expires in Sept of this year.

Can I travel India with the existing Visa and new I-797 form from Company B without needing to attend Visa interview while coming back ? 

Since I can't wait for my new I-797 notice form to come, can I schedule interview appointment for my wife with existing WAC Number ? Or do I have to do it with upcoming WAC number ? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

thanks,

Yes, to both.

Archived