H1B VISA annotation issue - visa not valid until XYZ date

sharath2k

Hi,

This is regarding H1B visa issued .I have been working in US for my current employer A since  2011.My current petetion WAC 1XXXX is going to expire on April 24 2014 .H1 extension was applied in Jan 2014  and the petetion WAC YYYY was approved on Feb 4 2014.Due to  personal reasons I had to travel to India.As my visa is expired I have attended Visa interview with latest petetion WACYYY .My vacation was approved till Mar31 and I have to join on April 1 2014.
Currently the annotation says "not valid until April 15 2014. 

Please let me know the process to proceed further.

I went directly to US VISA office regarding visa annotation in VISA stamp and they are telling to communicate through email.I sent the documents i797 2 weeks back and there is still no response.Can i still travel on Mar 31st.

Please advise

Hi,

This is regarding H1B visa issued .I have been working in US for my current employer A since  2011.My current petetion WAC 1XXXX is going to expire on April 24 2014 .H1 extension was applied in Jan 2014  and the petetion WAC YYYY was approved on Feb 4 2014.Due to  personal reasons I had to travel to India.As my visa is expired I have attended Visa interview with latest petetion WACYYY .My vacation was approved till Mar31 and I have to join on April 1 2014.

Currently the annotation says "not valid until April 15 2014. 

Please let me know the process to proceed further.

I went directly to US VISA office regarding visa annotation in VISA stamp and they are telling to communicate through email.I sent the documents i797 2 weeks back and there is still no response.Can i still travel on Mar 31st.

Please advise

Did you show both I797s to VO during visa interview? 

Archived