Pink Slip in Kingston Consulate

gpr048

Hi all,

I have attended visa interview on March 19th, 2014 (Wednesday) and VO gave me a pink slip and told me that my case needs some admin processing. She didn't ask me any documents nor I received any update from consulate. Does anyone has any idea about when I can expect an update?

Thanks!

Hi all,

I have attended visa interview on March 19th, 2014 (Wednesday) and VO gave me a pink slip and told me that my case needs some admin processing. She didn't ask me any documents nor I received any update from consulate. Does anyone has any idea about when I can expect an update?

Thanks!

Please update the questions asked by VO and replies given by you. Why do you think they have issued a pink slip?

Hi gpr048,

I am very sorry to hear....Plz can you share you profile/Case ?... I gone through ur murthy forums profile and ur topics......U asked everyone regarding Canada visiting visa process....Y u did not went to canada for stamping....

1, Did u applied for Canada visiting visa ?  

2, Did u got Canada visiting visa ?

if u did not got  Canada visiting visa approved ...may be that is the reason for your pink slip.... that's why they needs to do some admin processing  i think ... this is just my assumption if u ur Canada visiting visa got rejected ..... 

Archived