Changing employer with approved I-140

aarna123

Hi,

I have approved I-140 from Employer A and my priority date is Jan 2013.  I have received the copy of I-140 from Employer A.

If I change to Employer B now and transfer my H1 visa, how many years extension is possible? After joining, in case if Employer B will not initiate my GC Processing and labour filing, will I be able to quit Employer B and join Employer C based on my approved I-140 from Employer A?

My main question is, can I be able to use the I-140 processed by my current employer to change my employers number of times for extending my H1 Visa till I get my EAD?

Please reply me so that I can plan the rest of my life in this country.

Hi,

I have approved I-140 from Employer A and my priority date is Jan 2013.  I have received the copy of I-140 from Employer A.

If I change to Employer B now and transfer my H1 visa, how many years extension is possible? After joining, in case if Employer B will not initiate my GC Processing and labour filing, will I be able to quit Employer B and join Employer C based on my approved I-140 from Employer A?

My main question is, can I be able to use the I-140 processed by my current employer to change my employers number of times for extending my H1 Visa till I get my EAD?

Please reply me so that I can plan the rest of my life in this country.

3 years based on approved I-140.

As long as employer A does not revoke your approved I-140 your employer can request for 3 year extensions.

Archived