Multiple H1B VISA at the same time

purushi99

Hi,

Currently I am employed with COMP - A  on H1B and working as a consultant with a client.

I got an offer from COMP-B and they are planning to file my H1B transfer. I am not sure how long it will take to get the receipt or the approval of H1B transfer.

I am planning for India vacation in May, as my stamping in passport is expired I have to go for stamping.

My question is

If I go for stamping in May with H1B from COMP-A and the H1B transfer applied by COMP-B is approved.

1. Will there by any problem during VISA stamping in India with H1B from COMP-A?

2. Can a Person have multiple valid H1B petition at the same time?

Regds

XYZ

Hi,

Currently I am employed with COMP - A  on H1B and working as a consultant with a client.

I got an offer from COMP-B and they are planning to file my H1B transfer. I am not sure how long it will take to get the receipt or the approval of H1B transfer.

I am planning for India vacation in May, as my stamping in passport is expired I have to go for stamping.

My question is

If I go for stamping in May with H1B from COMP-A and the H1B transfer applied by COMP-B is approved.

1. Will there by any problem during VISA stamping in India with H1B from COMP-A?

2. Can a Person have multiple valid H1B petition at the same time?

Regds

XYZ

1. If you are working for company A it should not be a problem.

2. Yes.

Archived