How 2 send additional documents for pending H1B Ext application (Without RFE)

archanadhar19

My H1 B Ext application was filed in Vermont SC on Jan 22 and it was converted to PP on Jan 31. But we havent heard anything on my application .  My employer informed that all of their H1B ext cases (even though in PP) have been pending since Aug 2013. Even they haven't got an RFE as well.

Looks like my employer's attorney hasn't been sending Client and Vendor letter for Ext cases. Spoke to couple of attorneys and according to them , missing client and vendor letter might be the cause for this.

Now I want to send the Vendor and Client letter for my application . Its a hunch that USCIS might look and may be process the case when they have to add additional documents to my file.

My question is how can my attorney send those documents when there is no RFE. I believe it cannot be an ammendment but possibly an addendum inclusive of those letters.

Any thoughts, suggestions please. Thanks.

My H1 B Ext application was filed in Vermont SC on Jan 22 and it was converted to PP on Jan 31. But we havent heard anything on my application .  My employer informed that all of their H1B ext cases (even though in PP) have been pending since Aug 2013. Even they haven't got an RFE as well.

Looks like my employer's attorney hasn't been sending Client and Vendor letter for Ext cases. Spoke to couple of attorneys and according to them , missing client and vendor letter might be the cause for this.

Now I want to send the Vendor and Client letter for my application . Its a hunch that USCIS might look and may be process the case when they have to add additional documents to my file.

My question is how can my attorney send those documents when there is no RFE. I believe it cannot be an ammendment but possibly an addendum inclusive of those letters.

Any thoughts, suggestions please. Thanks.

Pending since Aug 2013? Are you sure there is nothing wrong with your employer? Ask your attorney whether you can send those documents to help your case.

The last part that  "I believe it cannot be an amendment but possibly an addendum inclusive of those letters." came from  Employer's attorney.

They are trying to figure it out how to send those letters.

Also lot of my friends have raised the same question  "Anything wrong with my Employer" . Was just wondering if anything was wrong with them, wouldn't they be getting  RFE/denials  for the applications.

The last part that  "I believe it cannot be an amendment but possibly an addendum inclusive of those letters." came from  Employer's attorney.

They are trying to figure it out how to send those letters.

Also lot of my friends have raised the same question  "Anything wrong with my Employer" . Was just wondering if anything was wrong with them, wouldn't they be getting  RFE/denials  for the applications.

I would suggest you to talk to an independent attorney and get his/her opinion.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived