H1 B Stamping

abhirammagam

Hi,

I Completed my Masters in Software Engineering in US and came to India for stamping in October 2009, Got a 221g and my employer was not able to answer the query. 

So i applied for H1B again under PP in Feb 2014 got approved. As i am going for stamping soon next week in Hyderabad my questions are

1) What  reason can i give  for not submitting  the required documents in October 2009 for 221g.

2) Will the Consular will be able to check that i have already appeared for interview before in 2009?

Appreciate your quick responses and also anyone attending for stamping in Hyderabad please post there experience. 

Regards,

Abhi

Hi,

I Completed my Masters in Software Engineering in US and came to India for stamping in October 2009, Got a 221g and my employer was not able to answer the query. 

So i applied for H1B again under PP in Feb 2014 got approved. As i am going for stamping soon next week in Hyderabad my questions are

1) What  reason can i give  for not submitting  the required documents in October 2009 for 221g.

2) Will the Consular will be able to check that i have already appeared for interview before in 2009?

Appreciate your quick responses and also anyone attending for stamping in Hyderabad please post there experience. 

Regards,

Abhi

1. Truth,

2. Yes.

1. Truth.

2. Yes, they know EVERYTHING about your previous petition.

why are you worried about your previous H1??

Is your new petition through same employer?

If employer is not able to provide the support documents related to 221G it's his problem not yours. Mention the truth about what happened.

Complete record of applicant are maintained from the day application is submitted.

My 2 cents. NEVER lie in DS-160 or to the officer. Truth always helps.

Archived