RFE for H1B to H4 Change of Status

adam9247

My wife’s H1B started from October 4th 2013. Her employer ran paychecks only for Dec 2013 and January 1st to 15th. On Jan 24th 2014 she applied for COS to H4. Two days ago she received RFE to submit latest 3 pay stubs proving H1B valid status. Can she just submit two paychecks? Please let me know how to handle the situation.

Thanks.

My wife’s H1B started from October 4th 2013. Her employer ran paychecks only for Dec 2013 and January 1st to 15th. On Jan 24th 2014 she applied for COS to H4. Two days ago she received RFE to submit latest 3 pay stubs proving H1B valid status. Can she just submit two paychecks? Please let me know how to handle the situation.

Thanks.

Submit what all she has. If COS is refused she can exit and enter US with a valid H4 visa.

Thanks.

If a person is on H1, he needs to get paid every month. If not he will be out of status, what's the reason for no pay check??

Archived