H1B extension / transfer

reddy99

Hi All,

I am on H1 now and working for a reputed company. I completed masters in 2010  and I was applied H1 under master quota in 2012 , H1 got approved till October 2015 and recently completed stamping too.

Now my doubts are:

1.    I came to Know that my university which I was completed master is not accredited.  Is there any issue if I transfer my H1 or next year H1 extension ?. Can you please provide suggestions. 

2.     My employer ready to File GC  so Can I apply GC in EB2 or EB3 .

Please any help in clarifying the above things is really helpful.

Thanks. 

Hi All,

I am on H1 now and working for a reputed company. I completed masters in 2010  and I was applied H1 under master quota in 2012 , H1 got approved till October 2015 and recently completed stamping too.

Now my doubts are:

1.    I came to Know that my university which I was completed master is not accredited.  Is there any issue if I transfer my H1 or next year H1 extension ?. Can you please provide suggestions. 

Please any help in clarifying the above things is really helpful.

Thanks. 

Do not wait for an answer from this forum. Talk immediately to an attorney.

1. Did you used that degree for H1 approval?? If yes then you are in trouble, you need to see an attorney.

2. EB category will be decided based on the job requirements.

Archived