H1B amendment questions

arjun37

Hi All,

I came to US on an H1B from Employer A which was valid till Sept. 2014 and then got my H1B transfered to Employer B(consultant) with Client A's letter and it got approved with extension till March 2016.

But then I got another offer from client B and my consultant asked me to work for client B with a new LCA for client B's location(I did not work with client A even for a day).

Now I plan to travel to travel to India and my consultant has applied for H1B amendment with client B's letter and docs.

1. Are there any issues with approval of this H1B amendment?

2. Can I travel to India and return in July, 2014 on Employer A's H1B stamp which is valid till Sept. 2014?

Hi All,

I came to US on an H1B from Employer A which was valid till Sept. 2014 and then got my H1B transfered to Employer B(consultant) with Client A's letter and it got approved with extension till March 2016.

But then I got another offer from client B and my consultant asked me to work for client B with a new LCA for client B's location(I did not work with client A even for a day).

Now I plan to travel to travel to India and my consultant has applied for H1B amendment with client B's letter and docs.

1. Are there any issues with approval of this H1B amendment?

2. Can I travel to India and return in July, 2014 on Employer A's H1B stamp which is valid till Sept. 2014?

You can return with a valid H1B visa and approval notice of H1B amendment.

Archived