H1B Visa stamping confusion one with an approved H1 and other with in process

Andrew321

Hi ,

My H1B with employer A visa validity was up to Dec 1,2013 and after extension, it got extended up to Oct 30,2016. Now I got a good offer from Employer B and my H1B ( related to employer B )was filed recently and is in process.

Now I am planning to go back to India for couple of weeks on emergency for some personal reasons and planning to get stamped with H1B of employer A and join employer B only after its H1B got approved . At the time of stamping will it cause any problems as my H1B with employer B is still in progress even though I am getting stamped with employer A with valid documents ?

Thanks,

Anuj

Hi ,

My H1B with employer A visa validity was up to Dec 1,2013 and after extension, it got extended up to Oct 30,2016. Now I got a good offer from Employer B and my H1B ( related to employer B )was filed recently and is in process.

Now I am planning to go back to India for couple of weeks on emergency for some personal reasons and planning to get stamped with H1B of employer A and join employer B only after its H1B got approved . At the time of stamping will it cause any problems as my H1B with employer B is still in progress even though I am getting stamped with employer A with valid documents ?

Thanks,

Anuj

If you are still working with employer A at the time of interview you can use employer A's documents. Otherwise you would need to wait for employer B's petition approval for stamping.

Archived