H1B expiring and Labor application picked up for random audit.

help21

Hello!

Need advice on this URGENT issue. Thank you all in advance!

Here is what my issue is – My H1 expires on 15th June and there is no ground I could extend it further
(exhaused 6 years + also captured the time that I spent outside US)

Received a notice today that my PERM application was picked up for random audit  and I have a priority date of 7/31/2013.

I wanted to know what are my options necause I’ll be out of status after June 15th 2014

1) Can I switch to F1? If yes could anyone suggest colleges around NJ/NY area that issues I20 and hace CPT option?

2) Come 1st August ( priority date is 07/21/2013), can I apply H1 extension claiming that my PERM application has been pending for more than a year?

3) Would I be able to work if I switch to F1?

4) How difficult is transferring back to H1?

Hello!

Need advice on this URGENT issue. Thank you all in advance!

Here is what my issue is – My H1 expires on 15th June and there is no ground I could extend it further

(exhaused 6 years + also captured the time that I spent outside US)

Received a notice today that my PERM application was picked up for random audit  and I have a priority date of 7/31/2013.

I wanted to know what are my options necause I’ll be out of status after June 15th 2014

1) Can I switch to F1? If yes could anyone suggest colleges around NJ/NY area that issues I20 and hace CPT option?

2) Come 1st August ( priority date is 07/21/2013), can I apply H1 extension claiming that my PERM application has been pending for more than a year?

3) Would I be able to work if I switch to F1?

4) How difficult is transferring back to H1?

1. No. Wrong move.

2. Yes.

3. No.

4. From what?

Do not try to use CPT. That would be abuse of CPT.

And no real university would allow CPT from day one. Neither would any university give admission in a few days.

If you sign up with a shady institution, you can kiss your career in the US goodbye.

Archived