H1B to H4 while spouse's I485 AOS is pending


Recommended Posts



My husband and I are presently on active H1B visas. We have valid I797, paystubs, W4 etc.


My husband's I-485 is pending, but we both have EAD/AP combo card which we are not using and maintaining our H1B Status.


I would like to take professional break due to medical condition and don't want to use EAD status. Can I switch as dependent to my spouse? Is it possible to change status to H4 while spouse's I485 is pending.





Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.