Specialized Knowledge - L1B visa - Query

Pamy

Hello All,

I have a question with respect o L1-B visa. A brief description of my scenario:

I am working for a Service Provider company X, for a US-based client Y. I am currently in India.

My company X has initiated Blanket L1-B visa for me ( I was previously on H1 visa, which got expired in September 2013)

I am working for the same client Y, for almost 4 years now, as an Architect and have designed and developed a tool for the client from the scratch.

I am the one from my company X, who has complete knowledge on this Client's Proprietary tool. Any change in the design or in the architecture of this client's tool, cannot be done without my help or interference.

Can I propose this tool as my Specialized Knowledge and proceed with my L1-B visa?

Would this proposal get approved and would I be granted L1-B visa?

Awaiting your response attorney... quick response wold be highly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Hello All,

I have a question with respect o L1-B visa. A brief description of my scenario:

I am working for a Service Provider company X, for a US-based client Y. I am currently in India.

My company X has initiated Blanket L1-B visa for me ( I was previously on H1 visa, which got expired in September 2013)

I am working for the same client Y, for almost 4 years now, as an Architect and have designed and developed a tool for the client from the scratch.

I am the one from my company X, who has complete knowledge on this Client's Proprietary tool. Any change in the design or in the architecture of this client's tool, cannot be done without my help or interference.

Can I propose this tool as my Specialized Knowledge and proceed with my L1-B visa?

Would this proposal get approved and would I be granted L1-B visa?

Awaiting your response attorney... quick response wold be highly appreciated.
Thanks!!

What does your employer's attorney say?

Archived