DS 160 question- regarding employment

Sachin777

Hi Guys,

I have started my OPT after masters with an employer with no payroll/paystubs for an year but have worked continuously for 4 years after that with a different employer. 

The question is do I need to mention about my first employer in the DS forms- previous employment section? as I do not have any paystubs for that year. This is my first h1 stamping

Please give your inputs, thanks!

Hi Guys,

I have started my OPT after masters with an employer with no payroll/paystubs for an year but have worked continuously for 4 years after that with a different employer. 

The question is do I need to mention about my first employer in the DS forms- previous employment section? as I do not have any paystubs for that year. This is my first h1 stamping

Yes, you have to mention everything on DS form.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Hi Raghu

Did you mention your previous employer in OPT in DS160 form?

Hello Everyone,

I am filling my DS160 for second time, I am working as Management analyst in software company ..

I wanted to know , what should I mention in Primary occupation under DS160 ..

Should it be Business or computer Science .. My LCA says management analyst..

Thank you for your time.

Hello Everyone,

I am filling my DS160 for second time, I am working as Management analyst in software company ..

I wanted to know , what should I mention in Primary occupation under DS160 ..

Should it be Business or computer Science .. My LCA says management analyst..

Thank you for your time.

Primary Occupation= Designation in your H1 petition.

• 5 months later...

Hi,

Need help!!

Initially i was on my H1 then got my H1 approved last year and was eligible to work from oct 1st 2013.But was on Leave from Oct 1st to Jan.Later resigned for the job and got converted to H4 in Jan .So my question is im going for H4 stamping .So do i need to mention the previous employment in my DS -160 form?So do i need to mention Yes for previous employment or No?But i dont have any pay stubs an all since i dint work( was in leave for 3 months and immediately resigned and converted to h4).

Please Someone help its kind of urgent!!!

Thankyou.

Archived