H1B visa filling experience scrutiny?

US789

Hi Murthy Team,

I joined my current employer showing 3 years experience in which 1 year was not genuine, in other 2 years experience my employment was not continuous initially I worked for 1 year then there was almost 1 year gap without any job then I got employment with same company for 1 year(this was during global recession) but when I joined with my current employer I shown 3 years experience with same company with out any gaps , now my current employer wants to file H1B for me in this case do I need to show genuine experience 2 years+current employer experience if yes then there would be 1 year gap between initial 2 years experience and how it is going to affect my current employment?

Appreciate your suggestions.

Hi Murthy Team,

I joined my current employer showing 3 years experience in which 1 year was not genuine, in other 2 years experience my employment was not continuous initially I worked for 1 year then there was almost 1 year gap without any job then I got employment with same company for 1 year(this was during global recession) but when I joined with my current employer I shown 3 years experience with same company with out any gaps , now my current employer wants to file H1B for me in this case do I need to show genuine experience 2 years+current employer experience if yes then there would be 1 year gap between initial 2 years experience and how it is going to affect my current employment?

Appreciate your suggestions.

You might not have problem now (I am saying might). But, when you file your GC you will as you need to provide experience letters/certificates from all employers.

Archived