h1b extension

dhruvarora

Hi,

My company filed my h1b extension on Jan 27 2014 and till this date (March 9), USCIS is showing Initial Review Status. I want to know, how much time is it taking these days in h1b extension approval ? I know that, if there was something they wanted, they would have raised RFE by now and it is already one and half month now. And if it is taking too long these days, should I go for premium processing now ? My only concern is, if I give premium processing amount now (which is $1225) and it may be near to approval in normal process, money would be wasted.

Thanks & Regards,

Dhruv

Hi,

My company filed my h1b extension on Jan 27 2014 and till this date (March 9), USCIS is showing Initial Review Status. I want to know, how much time is it taking these days in h1b extension approval ? I know that, if there was something they wanted, they would have raised RFE by now and it is already one and half month now. And if it is taking too long these days, should I go for premium processing now ? My only concern is, if I give premium processing amount now (which is $1225) and it may be near to approval in normal process, money would be wasted.

Thanks & Regards,

Dhruv

3 months at least.

Archived