Change of status

Cranky

I am on notice of intent to revoke (NOIR). Working on the documentation to provide it to USCIS.

While working on this i am planning to get an I20 from an University to keep my chance of stay in US alive.

Is it possible to change the status from H1 to F1 during this period?

I am on notice of intent to revoke (NOIR). Working on the documentation to provide it to USCIS.

While working on this i am planning to get an I20 from an University to keep my chance of stay in US alive.

Reason for NOIR?

Getting admission in US university for which session? Summer? Admissions are long over.

Getting admission itself will take 3-4 months.

Reason for NOIR?

Getting admission in US university for which session? Summer? Admissions are long over.

reason for NOIR is non accredited masters degree..

Planning admission for Summer season 2014.. I would apply for change of status exactly at the time of NOIR response to USCIS..Would there be any chance to stay in US during that time..?? Also any chance of COS deny.. for having NOIR on H1?

Getting Admission doesnot take that long it would take a month hardly..

Really??which school is that??

Real schools will take ATLEAST one month for processing the application. I hope you are not applying for one of those fake schools.

BTW dude, after working on H1, how would you convince USCIS that you will go back after the school??

F1 won't help you, ONLY an attorney can. Your currently out of status bcos you used invalid degree for H1 approval which is nothing but fraud.

reason for NOIR is non accredited masters degree..

Planning admission for Summer season 2014.. I would apply for change of status exactly at the time of NOIR response to USCIS..Would there be any chance to stay in US during that time..?? Also any chance of COS deny.. for having NOIR on H1?

Only option for you is to contact an immigration attorney. USCIS is intelligent enough to know the true purpose of your COS petition to F1 after having a H1B that has received NOIR. Mostly it would be denied.

Archived