Help Needed - H1 B Extension "Profit University"

SNNY

All,

Got my Masters degree from Profit University, H1 B approved in Masters CAP for 2 Years in May 2011. And in 2013, I have filed for my H1 Extension got "NOID" saying that - ' the petitioner is not eligible to apply in Masters Cap'. I have taken the help of some attorneys and then answered the Query, finally got approved extension for 1 Year i.e., till September 2014.

Now, my question is -  I have to file again for my extension in this year... do i need to file a new petition under Regular CAP or can I continue on my previous petition only for my extension.

Need suggestions on this please

Thanks

Sri

• 4 months later...

All,

Got my Masters degree from Profit University, H1 B approved in Masters CAP for 2 Years in May 2011. And in 2013, I have filed for my H1 Extension got "NOID" saying that - ' the petitioner is not eligible to apply in Masters Cap'. I have taken the help of some attorneys and then answered the Query, finally got approved extension for 1 Year i.e., till September 2014.

Now, my question is -  I have to file again for my extension in this year... do i need to file a new petition under Regular CAP or can I continue on my previous petition only for my extension.

Need suggestions on this please

Thanks

Sri

Hi Sri,

I'm in the same situation. Can you please let me know what you did in your case? I would really appreciate if you can share your number with me. Here is  my email ID *******@gmail.com

Thanks

Archived